Introducing The Non-Contact Digital Thermometer
Keep an accurate eye on your family's health with this FDA approved, sleek and simple to use digital thermometer.
Suitable for infants through to adults, the patented point-to-read technology enables non-intrusive readings, perfect for sleeping babies. Simply hold the scanner up to 3cm away from the center of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will show on the LCD display panel within one second.
- 1 Second Read Time
- Large LED Display Font Size
- 40 Memory Readings to Monitor Temperature Over Time
- Easy Operation - Display Screen Color Indicator. Green - Healthy, Red - Unwell
- ℃ and ℉ Conversion
- Auto Shut-Down and Power-Saving
High Accurate Probe
Our Digital Thermometer adopts the latest, high-accuracy and sensitive probe technology to deliver you a reliable reading.
It’s also backed by clinical studies and recommended by medical professionals.
We aim to reduce your stress, provide the best accuracy, and deliver consistent results.
Equipped with fever alarm system, easily identify if body or object is normal, moderate or too hot.
- Green Light: Below 37.5℃ / 99.5℉.
- Orange light: Between 99.7℉ ~ 100.4℉ / 37.6~38.0℃. (If the body temperature continues to be high, you should pay attention to your body condition).
- Red Light: Higher than 38.1℃/101.3℉.(You should go to see a doctor as soon as possible)
40 Sets of Data storage
When the thermometer is turned on or off, keep pressing the MODE/MEMORY button for 3 second to go to the memory mode.
The data is automatically stored and you can track body temperature trend.
Mute Function and Large LCD Backlight Display
Our thermometer includes a large LCD back-light display. The Infrared thermometer can be clearly read even in the dark. Switching to mute mode will prevent any sounds to not disturb children.
In order to get more accurate forehead temp,always point the probe at the center of forehead and keep in contact with skin.
This thermometer can quickly and accurately get measurement results after positioning properly the temperature probe on the forehead.
The thermometer comes with high-tech indicators to be able to specify the measurement as taken from a child or adult, making it more accurate.
How to Avoid an Inaccurate Reading:
- Please make sure that there is no dirt on the temperature sensor.
- Please make sure that there is no water or any shade on the forehead.
- Keep the probe cover touch your forehead on above the brow center.
- Please wait at least 10 second between each measurement.
- Always take the temperature in the same location.
• 1x Digital Infrared Thermometer
• 1x Carrying Pouch
• 1x Quick Start Guide
• 1x User Manual
• 1x Retail Box
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 8-24 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way!